Friday 5 September 2014

A quick visit to Mr. Adrian...

There are some days, I went to visit Mr. Adrian, a very good friend of mine. Just before going to visit him, I went to my tailor to get a bespoke suit that I had ordered two weeks ago. A beautiful blazer style "Yacht Man" and white pants to fit well with it ! After leaving Mr. Adrian who is also a vintage classic and sports cars collector  (also see behind me this beautiful 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe), I went to the hairdresser and then I finaly got home !
 
Hey... how do you like my style !?

Hairs : "Hayate" from Argrace and outfit (blazer + pants) from Kauna

To please Mr. Adrian and once will not hurt, I visited him with  the little gem that I hide secretly and  carefully in my garage : an Aston Martin DB5, the exact replica of the 007 agent James BOND...

Hehe, my name is Zepp,  Iasfy ZEPP !!!

Car : 1964 Aston Martin DB5 (HM As5 Silver from HaruMotors)


Photo location : my place at Fjell Havet - Second Norway


 

No comments:

Post a Comment