Friday 29 August 2014

Dream or nightmare ?

This morning I woke up with a strange feeling. I must say that my night was somewhat rough ...

... I see myself lying on a strange table, naked and my wrists and ankles are securely attached by leather straps which are fixed to chains. The bluish halo lamp attached to the strange machine behind my head bother me but I still can see someone close to me. I don't know if it is a human, an alien, an androïd, or a hybrid creature ...
Looks like he is wearing a black shiny latex suit and I can not see his face, which is hidden under a strange helmet that also emits a blue circular light ... I do not know if I'm scared but I sweat a lot in asking me where I can be and what are his intentions...


...Looks like he is wearing a black shiny latex suit...

...The creature walked around the table and just sit at my side. I shiver and contract me when I felt his hand on my chest. His hand begins to caress me. It lingers on my nipples, then teases and gently twists them. I began to moan when his hand abandoned my nipples to go lower and fondle my belly ...


...I shiver and contract me when I felt his hand on my chest...

 Now he fondles my face. I'm in a daze. Then his hand again course through all my body. I close my eyes, helpless ...



...Now he fondles my face...

I woke full of sweat when I felt his hand grab my penis... The sheets of my bed were slightly wet and some sperm still flowed from my still half erected penis...

Dream or nightmare ?

5 comments:

  1. Dream or Heaven!!! Prefer this over 72 virgins :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dexxxxxxxx ! Thanks for your comment ! I really appreciate and of course... I prefer this too than the virgins ! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And maybe a next part soon !!!! So should be better I not change my bed sheets ! LOL !!!

      Delete
  3. That was HOT! More teasing of those nipples while your hands are defenseless.

    ReplyDelete