Thursday 28 August 2014

Fair wind to go sailing !

Late yesterday afternoon, the weather conditions were perfect to hoist the sails and go sailing. Also, I did not hesitate for a second and I set sail for a little walk around the close islands of my vacation house . It was really great !!

Back to home, I dove into the water and I had a nice swim before lounged on the beach and let the sunshine gently tan my skin...

Sometime it is good to do nothing ! (Photo location : Eden Raven )
Mmmmm, so relaxing ...  (Photo location : Eden Raven )

...and water is soooo good ! (Photo location : Eden Raven )

Now, a slightly tan moment ! (Photo location : Eden Raven )

After all this, a bubble bath before a good meal ! (Photo location : Eden Raven )


2 comments:

  1. mmmmm - I should offer to put some lotion on that sexy backside so it does not sunburn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm nice care !!! Who is that kind one who wants protect my back.. I have a little idea... ;-)

    ReplyDelete