Saturday 20 September 2014

A new sauna !

There are a few days, I decided to change the sauna in my gym. I wanted something bigger and if possible with a jacuzzi ...

While shopping (yes, shopping is also a big part of my SL and some of my friends call me "Iasfy, the queen of shopping", right Subboy !?), I found a very interesting shop and the sauna I needed. that sauna come from Devon Wandsworth and Devon's store called Fuel4men. Stove in the sauna is from Cay Trudeau (look there on marketplace) and has fabulous anims.

Without hesitating, I bought it ! After some adjustments, few changes, sawdust and sweat, the work is finished. The sauna which fitted perfectly in the room has not been changed except the sliding doors.

Also, I added the wood stove that I had before and which has very realistic animations. The sauna can accommodate up to 8 or 11 people !!!


Of course, you know me, I also placed a blueballs jacuzzi mat for some kinky moments... 

Here's the result !


Good job ! Now give it a try...
...come on, get naked !


Throwing water on the stove to make steam...


Now refreshing in the jacuzzi...



And finally relaxing on the bench... Yeaaaah that sauna is great !



2 comments:

  1. J'ai eu le grand honneur, et le grand plaisir de visiter la demeure (et le sauna) de Iasfy. Un grand merci à lui, pour le temps qu'il m'a consacré. Tout est fabuleux, et remplis d'animations bien sympathiques. Merci à toi pour ce partage.

    I had the great honor and great pleasure to visit the house (and sauna) of Iasfy. A big thank you to him for the time he gave me. Everything is fabulous, full of friendly and good entertainment. Thank you for sharing.

    Tristan2/SL

    ReplyDelete