Friday 5 September 2014

My new homemade window seat bench and its fantastic "blue balls mat" kinky touch !!!

Last weekend, the weather was rather gloomy in Fjell havett - Second Norway. Maybe a little taste of autumn not long in coming...
 
I do not know what to do and finally I went buy wood planks, white paint, I pulled out my workbench, my screwdriver, my drill, put my tape measure, some nails and screws and I started making a window seat bench for my room.
it's been awhile that I wanted to achieve this kind of furniture in a nautical theme as indeed are many things in my house. And yes, I love the sea, boats (and sailors men of course specially if they are sexy !) and anything that relates to this amazing universe...

"Homme libre, toujours tu chériras la mer" ("Free man, you will always cherish the sea") wrote Charles Baudelaire...

The set was made ​​from conventional prims. the final result represented 158 prims. Damned, too much ! Then I converted this prims made object in a mesh one with that exellent "Mesh Studio" tools. The result after transformation is only 7 land impact !!! This is much better than 158 for a rendering quite similar ! Good job Iasfy !

Sweaty and covered with sawdust I then went to shower. After this relaxing time, I took my guitar and I comfortably sat on the fruits of my labor and I started to play the guitar happy and satisfied...



Besides being able to play guitar sitting comfortably, I told myself that we could also do more naughty and hot things... It remained to just find the mat sex that would be great for this kind of gymnastics and wich will perfectly fit on the window seat bench I made !! !

It fell perfectly because I had just learned that Kip and Chaz, the creators of "Blue Balls" and good friends, had just create a mattress called "window seat mat"!

So I raced to their shop to try these new animations ...

WOOOOOT ! WOOOOOT  ! Believe me I never seen such good anims and poses in SL until now !

Let me tell you what Kip and Chaz say about this mat :

"You get a jam-packed menu for couples. Our animations are directly from SL's top animators.

The animations are far superior to ANY that you will find built into any animated product for couples, anywhere -- honestly. We have BANNED pirated animations, freebie animations, comic-book style jerky, loopy animations, and animations that are just plain so old we're all sick of them.

We spend more on animations that we throw away than most others spend in the first place. You'll develop your favourite menu choices, of course, but not a single one will disappoint in quality -- YOU CAN TRUST OUR BUTTONS !

Unlike most animated products for couples which provide only comic-book style "action" poses with one or two awkward cuddles tossed in, our products provide a generous number of just "hanging" poses for true quality time for the couple just wanting to be together. And the action poses are hot, high-quality ones that you won't have seen elsewhere a thousand times! Our driving themes are passion and sensual, memorable moments.

Come test drive for yourself.

Satisfaction guaranteed or your money refunded within 30 days of purchase."

Well, you know me ! I came,  tested and  finally... bought that bomb mat !!! 

Congrats Kip and Chaz and be sure you will not have to refund me ! I  keep it !

A little bit  later, Dylan, my cute and naughty house boy rang at the doorbell. Cool ! this was the perfect opportunity to try all the poses of this mattress... We did it of course !

Here are some pictures that speak for themselves...


Mmmm... Dylan is so kind...

But (butt !) time to time he desserves a good spanking !

After spanking Dylan wanted revenge and we had a funny pillows fight !


Erm... here, no comment !

It seems that music soothes the soul...





No comments:

Post a Comment