Monday 8 September 2014

Ice bucket challenge ? I just dit it !

Done !!! I dit it and I can tell you that it wakes A LOT ! Now it remains to nominate people to do it too ! So after much thought, here are the names of the three people I choose to also execute this challenge. The happy nominees are threefold :
 
- Subboy Meskin
- Sinthoras Zabbelin
- Yanneck Docherty
 
So guys, don't waste time and if you look for ice and bucket anim, have a look at Blue Balls main store! Kip and Chaz offer for free enough to achieve this challenge !  

So, take a pic, send it to me and don't forget to select and inform the people you want they do the challenge too ! 

Ah... and of course if you are okay, I will publish your pic on that blog !

And remember, never ice in whiskey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment