Sunday 26 October 2014

Pic of the day... bis !

If I had little enthusiasm yesterday, today I woke up full of energy after a night in my boat moored at Eden Jakana. After a good breakfast, I took out everything you need to clean and I started to polish the boat deck. Varnished wood requires a lot of maintenance... 

When the boat was cleaned, I cast off, hoisted the sails and I headed to the marina of Eden where M. Adrian waited for me. Once, my friend boarded we headed for a spot of scuba diving... 

The next in a future post !

Go on and it has to shine !

2 comments:

  1. Really interesting post ~ love the boat and the model ~ nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Starr ! Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate and if you find my boat nice I would be very happy to invite you for a little cruise in an amazing tropical area. So, don't hesitate, just call me and we will raise sails for an amazing tour of the Eden islands...

    ReplyDelete