Wednesday 8 October 2014

Let's go sailing !


Sunday afternoon, after my golf game and as the weather was beautiful, I decided to invite Tristan for a little competitive sailing session.

Sunny sky and above a fairly strong and steady winds were ideal conditions for using the Nacra 17, a rather swift catamaran !

We are prepared, coated with sunscreen all around (navigate naked under the sun of Eden may have serious and stinging consequences !). we donning the harness using for the trapeze and we left, carrying a swimsuit in case our short cruise would take us out from the nudist area of Eden !

It was extraordinary and Tristan, my teammate, acted on boat like a professional !

We had a great time ... and what better way to navigate naked !?

Beautiful sea and good breeze...

Ready to tack !

This Nacra catamaran is really great !

You can see Nacra 17 and all the others boats from Dutch and Analyse at the Mesh Shop - Bandit - Dutch Harbor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Iasfy, thank you for "Tristan, my teammate, acted on boat like a professional !".
    I'm not sure, but it's very nice of you, and it was a great time.
    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Tristan ! I appreciate and that's true it was a great time and you was perfect ! I think we are ready for some Nacra races !!!

    ReplyDelete