Saturday 18 October 2014

Camping improvised !

The other night I had a bit of melancholy and rather than put myself in milled black, I called some friends and we went to my little vacation home located in Eden, a naturist sim. Quickly, we undressed and completely naked, we enjoyed the pleasures of the beach and sea !

Lounging, swimming, sunbathing, playing freesbie. Finally, it helped me to put away my black thoughts. As the weather was so beautiful, we decided then to go surfing. We quickly came aboard the boat and we weigh anchor and hoist the sails.

There were good waves and we enjoyed ourselves. Then we are all back on board and I suggested to my friends to continue our mini cruise. I had an idea in mind ; showing them a little piece of heaven located somewhere in Fruit Island.

After a few nautical miles made ​​port tack in a crosswind, we arrived on this beautiful island. My friend was delighted to discover this beautiful place with lush vegetation,
waterfalls and small pools to swim in crystal clear water...

As it was getting late, I proposed my friends to spend the night on this island. A small camp was quickly installed.

After a good soup and a few cups of coffee or tea we decided to hold a seance of spiritism. I placed a Ouija board on the crate, we have been silent and we focused and we have seen the little piece of wood moving on the Ouija board to form words and give answers to questions. It was very impressive and funny at the same time.
 
Then, tired and happy we went to bed and no doubt,  all of us have been dreaming to other adventures full of friendsip...


On the way for a mini cruise !

Arrival on that mysterious and amazing island...


From left to right : Yanneck, Georg, me, Adrian, Tristan and Yael

Ready to call and ask the spirits of the afterlife...
 
Now, it is time for bed !

No comments:

Post a Comment