Friday 28 January 2022

Naked Explorer (next)

 The creature knelt between my spread legs and tilted its head up to my sex. I felt his slow, rhythmic breathing on my pubis. The monster opened its mouth and with its tongue began to lick my cock. The wet and viscous tongue moved back and forth on my shaft which began to become blood-soaked and hardened. I closed my eyes. All of this was amazing. Where was I? What would happen next. Paradoxically I no longer felt the pain in my head and my insides. This time I abandoned myself to the pleasure that was beginning to radiate my whole body... I was having a blowjob performed by a creature straight out of a horror film but who was sucking divinely so much that It didn't take more than five minutes for me to reach orgasm and release my seed into the monster's mouth. My whole body was going through spasms. I surrendered completely and closed my eyes...



No comments:

Post a Comment