Saturday 21 March 2015

Weekend to Round Island...

This weekend I planned to visit my friend Yong who owns a vacation home on Round Island, a small island located a short distance by boat from FjellHavet. Also, late Friday afternoon I hoisted the sails and headed to Round Island I arrived before nightfall. 

Yong, very eager and excited by my visit was waiting for me after preparing a good meal we enjoyed on the terrace under the light of oil lamps.

I was a bit tired by my navigation, although it was not long and I had to leave Yong  to go to bed. It does not take me long to fall into  Morpheus's arms, lulled by the sound of the nearby ocean.

The next morning, the cries of gulls in search of some pittance finally wake me up and the smell of coffee and
toasted bread invited me to rush into the kitchen to take my breakfast.

Yong had left a note on the table indicating that he had gone to do some shopping in town. Also, after copious breakfast I went to the bathroom to get a shower and once dressed, I decided to walk around the island until the return of  Yong.

The weather was perfect and you know me, it does not took long time for me to decide to take full advantage of this generous sun. I detached the two straps of the only one 
overalls I was wearing, it tumbled on my ankles and I found myself as naked as my first day.

After wandering here and there I finally went to the beach to enjoy the sea.

Shortly before midday, I'm finally back home where Yong, who had gone for a while was busy cooking. I then helped him to set the table and then we started to eat. We have very well eaten and drunk !

Having freed the table and do the dishes, I informed Yong who read on the terrace I was going to lie down for a nap.
I undressed again and then lying on the bed after having opened the window wide to enjoy the sea air.

I was probably dozed for a while when I felt a hand stroking my forehead and cheek to finish on my chest. It was Yong who joined me. He was also naked and only the sound of his breathing had trouble the soothing silence that reigned in the room. His lips came to meet mine for a tender kiss that I wanted endless. All my senses were now awake. Yong then hugged me and we made love...

Oh my dear Yong, if you knew how much I love you... 

For sure, I will be back again in Round Island.

Perfect weather for a little walk !




That island is amazing...
I'm sure I'd take advantage to be naked...

Oh yeah, in the raw is much better...
...And what a view ;-) !!!
Water is at the right temperature and it's really tempting...
Mmmmh, great !
It is good to do nothing ; life is good, eh !?




2 comments:

  1. You have the best adventures! Both beautiful to read and visually pleasing to see. :) And fun too...you write them in such a way that the audience feels like it is there with you. :)

    ReplyDelete