Sunday 29 March 2015

Hitchhiking...

This weekend, I took my backpack and my sleeping bag and I went on foot to clear my head. After several hours of walking, I decided to undress because it was too hot. Arrived on a road lined with wheat fields I decided to hitch-hiking. I waited one and half hour without see any vehicule !

Finally, the only vehicle I saw on this deserted road was a pale blue Chevrolet pickup traveling at low speed. I had time to perceive, in the back of the pickup, in the skip, a guy with long blond hairs rather sexy...

Unfortunately, it did not stop. What a pity ! I well could see myself comfortably lying down in the arms of this cute Apollo...

Maybe I will be better lucky next time...

 
And if you want to verify that what I tell you is true, just go take a look here !

1 comment:

  1. You should have lowered your sign Iasfy! I have no doubt they would have stopped! ;D

    ReplyDelete