Wednesday 18 February 2015

Walk in the dunes...

This morning, after waking up in top form, I decided to explore a little creek that I had discovered a few days before during a little sailing. Quickly, I had lunch, then I showered and I donned shorts, T-shirt and my flip flops, I put a towel and sunscreen in my beach bag and I gone, following the coastal path ...

After an hour of walking, I finally perceive the lighthouse that informed me that I had come to this cove. The place was totally deserted and quiet. There was only the sound of waves dying on the beach who disturbed the peace. I found a place in the dunes, face to the sea, where I could rest while enjoying the unique view. I was happy to enjoy this little moment of solitude; 
pure happiness ! As there was no one there on that beach I quickly took off my shirt and my shorts to enjoy naked, the warm sun caresses.

I remained like this, naked, lying on my towel around fifteen minutes and as if the sea threw me a haunting call, I got up and went to bathe...

After half an hour in the water, I figured it was probably time to go. So I hauled out, I got my towel and my beach bag and, without even wiping the water dripping on my wet body, I'm gone, still stark naked, to the house...


I turned back as to say goodbye to this wonderful place, promising myself that I would be back...

Regretfully, I continued my way along the coastal path...

No comments:

Post a Comment