Saturday 21 February 2015

An amazing... and so erotic show !

Yesterday it was the rezzday of Adriano, a friend of mine and as he was alone and I was also myself,  I suggested him to attend an adult cabaret show. The show was held in the cabaret room of the Theatre On The Hill.

The show was called "Rouge Soirée - From Feather Dance To Devil Show" and was provided by the "Canday Girls" a group composed mainly of  girl dancers  but with also two male dancers and perfectly led by Angelina Kitaj, the manager.

We really had attended to a  great cabaret show. Beautiful costumes, songs and music from the 20's to the hard rock style through more jazzy pieces, fantastic decorations sets and amazing special effects... specially for the final piece. I can tell you that there was fire  and  a smell of sulfur on stage while dancers were swinging on a devilish rythm, so to say !!!

 After the show, I had the opportunity to interview Angelina  and I can tell you that it is a very friendly, passionate and talented person. Bravo and congratulations to the other members of the troupe, namely: Cindy Denver, Germaine Dufaux, Jaqueline Msarko, Sunniva Loire and Valentino Parnass.

There's no next date scheduled for this show but rest assured that I will not fail to keep me informed with Angelina and I'll report you on this blog the date of the next show and so
you will have no excuse if you miss this incredible show !!!

A strip tease very...

...torrid !

For the final it was almost Dante's hell on stage !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment