Sunday 23 November 2014

Test of the day : a fantastic Willy's Jeep !

Yesterday, while I was doing my usual shopping, I received a notice coming from a news letter that I had to take out inviting me to go and try a vehicle. Judging by the photo that was attached to the landmark it was undoubtedly a replica of the famous Willy's Jeep, the vehicle of the US Army who distinguished itself during World War II from moment he landed on the beaches of Normandy and until the end of that world tragedy...

I guess you start to know me well, so, my curiosity kindled at the highest point, I went into the shop creator, found the object vendor and  pressed the button "rez a demo" and I got behind the wheel of the jeep. I must say that I was literally amazed by the work, details and the authenticity of the replica.
And I do not even talk about the driving sensations and about the engine noise which had fully enchanted me !  Bravo and congratulations to the creator Kejwla Anwyl.

It is decided, as soon as my wallet will contain enough money to offer me this little gem, I will enjoy myself and I will offer this legendary vehicle ...
Ah if you also want try that car or some other from the same creator (a Pontiac Tempest "Le Mans GTO", a Mustang "1968 Fasback"...), just go there at : RACING BIKES
  
mmmmm... I want it !

Completely identical to the original...

...and so detailed !

No comments:

Post a Comment