Saturday 8 November 2014

Mini cruise in Blake Sea...

Living in Second Norway, in addition to benefit from all the facilities and services provided (a train line, an airport, many marina, spots where you can fish, etc ...), allows also to sail for short or longer cruises as Second Norway is connected to Blake Sea and ocean SL and consists of about 350 interconnected sims !
 
Also, a few days ago, while I enjoy so far
navigate and  enjoy the tropical heat and sun browsing my fully naked body (mmmmmm!) in  Eden,   I wanted to navigate cooler waters and sometimes most tumultuous. So I put on my boots, my sailing coat, and then I called Mr. Adrian to see if he was up for a mini-cruise to Blake Sea.

Mr. Adrian agreed, and he was soon at home and aboard. We weighed anchor and we started to enjoy the remarkable landscapes and romantic places that sometimes conceals Blake Sea ...

Here are some pictures that speak for themselves anddon't need comments...

My new boat (the fantastik Bandit 55) "Naughty Boys II" mooring in a cove not far from Baltik

Here,  we prepare to take this beautiful little channel

Mr. Adrian is back in the cockpit after going prepare tea

Now in open water where we head crosswind at a good speed upwind of this impressive lighthouse...

1 comment:

  1. I used to live a sim away from you on Haug in Second Norway. I came to your house once with Dex Moleno. I see you often sailing and flying your plane by my new house on Blake Sea by Swash. Saw you last night in a plane right over my house hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete