Tuesday 2 January 2018

A sad news...

Today, my friends from TOTH (Theatre Of The Hill) and myself have learned our dear friend Chadeau, Chadeau Nighthawk, passed away on the 27 of december 2017 ... My sadness and pain are immense and I am as if annihilated by his death ... 

My thoughts also go to Zane Jelinek, his partner whose pain must be immeasurable...

I will never forget you, Chad', who has been so patient with me, you who taught me so much. Thank you for being my friend, thank you for what you did to TOTH, thank you for what you were ...

Tonight, in the starry night, there will be one more star ...

I will never forget you Chad 'and you will stay forever in my heart, in our hearts!

Rest in peace Chadeau ...


(Here is the link of a tribute music to Chadeau ... Click here to listen to it).
 

Forever in our hearts...

No comments:

Post a Comment