Saturday 10 January 2015

Remember an impromptu visit at Uncle Barns and memories of childhood...

There are some days, sorting my pictures, I found photos taken during an impromptu visit to the uncle Barns farm.

It was during a summer afternoon very hot and stormy. I was on vacation in the area and I decided to make a surprise visit to Uncle Barns. It would also allow me to see Falco, one of my two horses that are permanently at Uncle Barns farm.

After spending a moment and share a coffee with Uncle Barns, I went myself to the field where Falco was. You should have seen his excitement when he saw me ! He began to neigh and galloping all around the pasture !

I jumped the fence and went to Falco who finally stopped in front of me prancing, so, I grabbed Falco by the neck and rode him bareback ! it  was great !!!





It was getting hotter and hotter and the sky darkened further. It was sure there would be a storm in the late afternoon ...
I was really happy to ride Falco in this way. At one point, I do not know what went through my head - maybe the heat became almost unbearable, or the desire to discover a previously unknown feeling - I started to take off my shirt and I layed on his neck. 


The sensation of hair slightly damp by sweat on my bare chest was extraordinary, extraordinary to the point that I finally decided to undress completely to ride Falco entirely naked except for my boots...


...Mmmm, what a good sensation...
to ride Falco that way...

I don't know how long I remained naked in this torpor riding Falco, carefree, happy, a light and warm wind radiating my body of soothing sensations...

It is the voice of Uncle Barns coming from the garage where he was that suddenly pulled me out of this pleasant indolence ...

- " Iasfy ...? Iasfy ...? I forgot to tell you that the tractor engine no more start ! Could you take a look and try to fix that problem ?


Reluctantly, I put feet on the ground, while stroking the side of Falco. I jumped back above the barrere and I lead to the tractor wich was a few steps from the enclosure. I even didn't took care I was still naked...

 
I just smiled, thinking about the head that would make Uncle Barns if he had seen me in my birthday suit standing in front of his tractor...

Would he be angry as he did,  as child, I did the worst silliness (
such as open all the cages in which rabbits were !!!), he grabbed me to punish me !? In those moments, it was not uncommon that he lead me in the barn pinching my ear. He then sat on the stool he used to milk the cows and then, while holding me with one hand, he unbuttoned with the other hand, the straps of the overalls I was wearing, then lowered my brief wich was going to join my overalls on my ankles.
 
Then, starkers, feeling the breeze caressing my ass cheeks he plated hand on my back and he forced me to lie down over his knees to flank me a long and severe bare ass spanking, which he thought, would help me to behave other than a naughty boy... According to his anger, these spanking were sometimes administered bare hands or with a willow wand, which inevitably made me dancing !!!

It was only when he felt that my buttocks were quite red and stinging enough that he ordered me to stay in the corner, hands on head to meditate on my driving mistakes, time he deemed necessary.

I remember once even he obliged me to stay naked all day long, redenned buttocks,  and I had to mow the lawn in this state and facing at the same time smirks and mockery of the two neighbor's son
whom one was younger than me the other 3 months my oldest.. Me, I must have been 11 years...

Recalling all these somewhat bitter memories made me smile while I was still in front of Uncle Barns tractor and, somehow, I wondered whether, in that moment, I did not want to still be 11 years old, the age of innocence and silliness...









No comments:

Post a Comment